Origins Chair & Wall Art
Category: *November 15, 2020 Collection*
This is my stitched interpretation of a George Nakashima Origins chair, with a black and white wall art canvas.
- 5" diameter embroidery hoop
- Natural linen and cotton embroidery floss
- Signed by me (Heather Hoffman) and dated 2020
- The back of the hoop has been closed and secured with a piece of felt.
- Can be hung on a wall using a finishing nail with (or without) a piece of string or ribbon - or even propped up on a table or shelf.
This piece is completely finished and it is not recommended to open the back.
Your piece will ship via USPS First Class Mail in protective packaging. If you would like to make other arrangements for shipping, please contact me prior to purchase.