Policies & Privacy
Thank you for visiting me!
Each of my embroideries is stitched by hand. From the initial design concept to completion, I often spend hours on each piece. Pieces come ready to hang/display and are perfect as a gift to someone else or yourself!
All prices are in US Dollars and payment must be made in full before a piece will ship. In the case of a custom piece, price will be determined before work begins and payment must be made in full before I begin creating your piece. I accept all major credit cards via my website.
It is very important to me that you have a good experience when purchasing one of my pieces of art, so please reach out if you have any questions. Due to the nature (art) of my work, however, I do not accept returns or exchanges. Therefore, please be sure to read item descriptions carefully and note dimensions and specifications (including shipping details) before making a purchase. Also consider that color variations may exist due to your monitor settings. I am very careful in how I photograph and describe my pieces, because I want you to receive what you believe you are receiving. However, I cannot be held responsible for color variations that may be a result of monitor settings.
Lost and/or Damages Packages
If you believe your package may be lost,please contact your local post office for assistance. HeatherClaraDesigns is not responsible for lost or damaged packages after they have been shipped.
If your package must be signed for, please check the package or envelope before signing to receive the order. It is your right to refuse the package if it has been obviously damaged or tampered with and report it to the delivery company.
You can find more shipping information at the link at the bottom of this page.
If a package is returned to HeatherClaraDesigns because the buyer provided the wrong address or has not claimed a package after the delivery attempt, the buyer will be immediately notified by email. The buyer will be responsible for paying for the re-shipping costs before the item can be shipped again, and a refund will not be issued. Please check shipping information carefully when placing an order.
By using this site, you agree to provide HeatherClaraDesigns with personal data as outlined below. This permission may be revoked at any time.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill any orders, you must provide HeatherClaraDesigns with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information if you contact Heather C Hoffman (of HeatherClaraDesigns) directly at email@example.com
Cookies may be used on this site to collect and track certain demographic information and site use information from visitors.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
HeatherClaraDesigns relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when HeatherClaraDesigns uses your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my email/newsletter list through heatherclaradesigns.com;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- and as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about customers is important to this business. HeatherClaraDesigns shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Compliance with laws. HeatherClaraDesigns may collect, use, retain, and share your information with a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As a US based business, HeatherClaraDesigns may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If HeatherClaraDesigns transfers information about you outside of the EU, they rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information HeatherClaraDesigns holds about you by using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict HeatherClaraDesigns' use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where HeatherClaraDesigns is required to store data for legal reasons) HeatherClaraDesigns will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) HeatherClaraDesigns processing of some of your information based on their legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from HeatherClaraDesigns after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, HeatherClaraDesigns will delete your personal information unless they have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about HeatherClaraDesigns' use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, HeatherClaraDesigns is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact HeatherClaraDesigns by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions after reading my ABOUT or FAQ pages, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.